This year’s Global Fleet Conference in Cascais, Portugal, will be the chance for you to answer those 5 key questions in the Global Fleet Management Ecosystem nowadays:
1. Is your green fleet really sustainable?
2. How can procurement deliver sustainable outcomes?
3. How will you translate “Think global and act regional”?
4. Is near-sourcing a winning strategy?
5. How to build a sustainable supplier relationship?
Starting: 2 May 22 – 14:00
Ending: 4 May 22 – 17:00
SAVE THE DATE
The Global Fleet Conference is the only conference designed for the decision makers of the world’s largest multinational commercial fleets who have global or regional fleet & mobility responsibilities.
Don’t miss this opportunity to present your company to the Global Fleet Community.
The Conference will be organized in Lisbon (Cascais), Portugal from 2 to 4 May 2022. The 48-hour format allows to share experiences, expertise and organize networking events with customers from the largest and most complex fleets around the globe.